Monday, July 16, 2012

cyberspace friends


I cannot say I have a friendship which is only on the web. For me, I feel it takes away from human companionship. I do not spend enough time online to have a friendship last. I would much rather go out with a buddy and play pool, grab a beer, and hang out. With a friend online there would be no activities. I would find it hard to maintain a friendship when all we do is sit by a computer and talk. Personally for me this type of friendship is not my ideal way have having friends.
I do however understand why some people like having online friends. It is a way to meet people from all over the world. They can teach each other new things about where they live. With friends online it can be easier for some to talk about personal problems. When you don’t actually speak it can be easier to get your thoughts out. There is no pressure to hang out all the time, when each person is free and has nothing to do, talking can be the perfect thing to fill the time up.

No comments:

Post a Comment