When looking for a romantic partner the things I find
unattractive is when a girl has poor hygiene. I feel a woman should take good
care of herself and be clean. Bad manners also are a no go as well as if they
treat others with disrespect.
There has been a time when I almost allowed a sociological
cue to stop a relationship from going any farther. It was with my current
girlfriend of 2.5 years. I met her we became good friends and stayed that way
for the first semester of school. When it started to turn into something more
we were both hesitant because she is from here and I am from Puerto Rico where I
go during summer and Christmas breaks. I also traveled a lot at the time and I did
not want to hurt her by always having to leave. Luckily because of interaction
and cognitive cues we decided to give it a shot and have been together ever
since. To me, distance was not going to
be a thing to end a relationship, I see it as being the tip of the iceberg and could
only add to reasons of not being together. There is so many more important things
I look for in a relationship. Distance is not the ideal way to go but it is and
always will be worth a shot of the woman is right.
I almost agree with duck theories 100%. If it were to be
change where the preinteraction cue is before sociological cue then it would be
work for me. I think physical beauty, nonverbal behavior, and quirks of a
person is harder to get past than the distance or how often two people are able
to be together. The rest of the order I do agree with.
This was a very interesting theory to read about.
No comments:
Post a Comment